Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2015-12-15 Trouble in Paradise

We have been in paradise for the last two months but some rain falls on everyone. For the last three days, we have had some turbulence and I was affected by it. I didn’t feel good enough to attend any activities yesterday so I have nothing to report. Among other things, we missed the Philippine crew show. We know some of the people who performed so we were really sad to miss it. We also missed the lectures and the evening’s entertainment.

Today, the weather is much better but we had a different problem. My scooter quit. Bill towed me back to the room and tore it all apart. We haven’t had any trouble with that scooter but it looks like an intermittent electrical problem. He can fix it here if he has to but I will try to baby it along until we get home. It’s a good thing I travel with my own mechanic!