Saturday, October 31, 2015

2015-10-31 Halloween

I brought a Jack O Lantern necklace to wear on Halloween. I wore it to a special dinner at the Pinnacle Grill that was given to us by our travel vendor, CruCon. We have never been to any special dining areas. It costs extra and we just couldn’t see how it would be different than the fabulous fare we get in the Lido or the main dining area. However, it was different. Bill had a rib steak and I had lamb chops. It was more meat than we usually eat in a month.

Dinner was fantastic unlike the rest of our day which we spent in the cabin trying to repair the scooter. It stopped working for unknown reasons. Bill couldn’t even take it apart without a Phillips screwdriver. He was majorly unhappy about that. He told our room steward, Deo, who called the handyman for the ship. So, the four of them (another steward came to help) took it apart and fixed it. I wanted to take a picture of them but the camera was in the closet so I stayed out of the way.

Our room is wonderful. It’s about 400 square feet and we have four small portholes that we can cover to block all the light. It’s is far forward but very quiet. I would like to post some pictures but the internet is really slow unless I get up at 4 am to post.